The Town of Fayette is in the center of the Central Finger Lakes. It stretches between Seneca and Cayuga Lakes, and is bordered at the north by the Seneca-Cayuga Canal.
The Town of Fayette is on the western border of the county and is southeast of Geneva, New York. Seneca was part of the Central New York Military Tract and was first settled around 1790. The town was established from part of the Town of Romulus in 1800 as the "Town of Washington" but adopted the current name in 1803.
There will be a Budget Workshop and any other business that comes before the board will be held here at the Town Office 1439 Yellow Tavern Road Waterloo, NY 13165 on Saturday, October 22, 2016 from 8:00a.m. - 10:00a.m.
PLANNING BOARD MEETING
The Town of Fayette Town Planning Board will meet on Monday, October 24, 2016 at the Town of Fayette Offices located at 1439 Yellow Tavern Road, Waterloo, NY 13165 at 7PM. The following seven (7) public hearings and one preliminary hearing will be heard.
· Constance Hagadorn 3646 NY State Route 96, Waterloo, NY 13165, Town of Fayette, (Tax Map 20-1-05.1) regarding a Sub-Division.
· Robert & Mary Apgar 2945 State Route 96, Waterloo, NY 13165 regarding a Special Use Permit for a storage facility for boats, cars, campers located at 3657 NYS Route 96, Waterloo, NY 13165, Town of Fayette, (Tax Map 20-1-26).
· John & Edna Sensenig 4599 McGrane Road, Romulus, NY 14541, regarding a Sub-Division located at 4470 MacDougall Road, Romulus, NY 14541, Town of Fayette, (Tax Map 26-1-48.12) To Sub-Divide 1.523 acres from 2.158 acres.
· Tom Murray 3075 NY State Route 96, Waterloo, NY 13165, Town of Fayette, (Tax Map 6-1-05.111) regarding a Special Use Permit for a parking lot and event barn to grow his Ag Business.
· William Reigel 4001 Bonnie Banks Road, Seneca Falls, NY 13148, Town of Fayette (Tax Map 22-1-12.28) regarding a Sub-Division. To Sub-Divide .1 acre from .125 acres.
· Nova and Brain Calamatre 6007 Amber Drive, Farmington, NY 14425 regarding a Sub-Division of property to be sold, located at East Lake Road, Geneva, NY 14456 Town of Fayette (Tax Map 25-1-21.2)
· Sam Messer 3921 Bull Farm Road, Seneca Falls, NY 13148, Town of Fayette, (Tax Map 22-2-37) regarding a Site Plan Review to build a deck on the existing house and add a dock and boat hoist.
· Maybury Real Estate Holdings LLC 1536 Yellow Tavern Road, Waterloo, NY 13165 for a Sub-Division of property located at 4376 Route 96A Geneva, NY 14456, Town of Fayette, (Tax Map 25-2-05) to separate residential property from agricultural.
All interested parties are welcome to attend and concerns will be heard at this time. By order of the Town of Fayette Planning Board - Katherine “Katie” Nelson Town of Fayette Planning Board Secretary.
Town of Fayette
Zoning Board of Appeals
Please be advised that the Town of Fayette, 1439 Yellow Tavern Rd, Waterloo, NY 13165 is looking for Fayette residents to serve on the Zoning Board of Appeals in the capacity of an alternate member. The Zoning Board of Appeals meets on an as - needed basis. Please send your letter of interest and contact information to the above address, Attention Steve Barto, or send your email to email@example.com referencing ZBA in the subject line.
The Waterloo Rotary has donated a Free Library for all in our community to enjoy. It is located at the Fayette Town Office building on 1439 Yellow Tavern Road. The concept behind the library is for anyone to have access to books. There are books for all age levels. The library is a give and take concept. If you want a book to read stop by and pick one up. If you have a book you no longer want but think others may enjoy place it in the Free Library. If you really enjoy the book you are welcome to keep it or return it when you are done. We hope that all will enjoy and use the library. It you have any gently used books you would like to donate please feel free to bring into the Town Clerks Office, we especially have a great demand for children's books.