The Town of Fayette is in the center of the Central Finger Lakes. It stretches between Seneca and Cayuga Lakes, and is bordered at the north by the Seneca-Cayuga Canal.
The Town of Fayette is on the western border of the county and is southeast of Geneva, New York. Seneca was part of the Central New York Military Tract and was first settled around 1790. The town was established from part of the Town of Romulus in 1800 as the "Town of Washington" but adopted the current name in 1803.
The Town of Fayette Town Board Meeting is scheduled Thursday,May 14, 2015 at 7:00 p.m. at 1439 Yellow Tavern Road, Waterloo, New York 13165. Any interested parties or those with business for the Town Board are welcome to attend and be heard. For the agenda go to the Town Board Page.
The Town of Fayette Planning Board will meet on Monday, April 27, 2015 at 7PM at the Town of Fayette Office Building, 1439 Yellow Tavern Road, Waterloo, NY 13165 1439 Yellow Tavern Road, Waterloo, NY 13165. Four public hearings will take place.
- A continuation of Freier Farms Rentals LLC of 3792 Post Road, Geneva, NY 14456 Town of Fayette Tax Map 2-1-46 for a Special Use Permit.
- Ira Martin of 2942 Knauss Road, Waterloo, NY 13165 Tax Map 2-1-03 for a sub division.
- Dave Rauscher of 277 Route 96, Waterloo, NY 13165 Town of Fayette Tax Map 3-1-7.111 regarding a subdivision.
- David Ward of 3637 South Parker Road, Seneca Falls, NY 13148 Town of Fayette Tax Map 13-2-57.2 for a permit to build a garage.
- Thomas Thompson and Carrie Fischer of 4192 Teall Beach, Geneva, NY 14456, Town of Fayette Tax Map 04-01-67 for a Special Use Permit to change a an existing dairy barn into a micro brewery to be located at 3543 East Lake Road, Geneva, NY 14456.
For an agenda go the the Planning Board page.
Special Note the May meeting of the Town of Fayette Planning Board will be a week earlier on Monday May 18, 2015 due to the Memorial Day Weekend.
It's Spring and that means it's time for the Annual Town of Fayette Highway Department's Cleanup.
Saturday, May 16. 2015
9AM to 3PM
For Town of Fayette Residents Only
Limited to 2 pickup truck loads per household.
One Day Only - Questions contact Highway Superintendent Bill Trout
Vote for our Beverly Animal Shelter - All American All Natural Product to be won.